Back to Home
October 24 - November 2, 2015
The delegation, consisting of: Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy №1, prof. Wisniewskaya Lilia, dean of the medical and pharmaceutical faculty prof. Naboka Olga, Head. Dep. of Industrial Technology of drugs. prof. Elena Ruban, Head. Dep.of botany. prof. Gontovaya Tatiana visited the Department of Pharmacy of the University of Malta.
- Held a meeting with the director of the Department of Pharmacy of the University of Malta, Prof. Lilian Azopardi;
- Discussed the possibility of cooperation in the field of academic exchange of students, training of staff, conferences and seminars; the possibility of joint publications in professional journals.
Charles University (Hradec Kralove):
- Deputy Dean for International Relations Professor. P. Nachtyhal;
- On the head. of the Department of Drug Technology Z. Skubalov;
- On the head. of the Department of Botany L. Chalikov.
University of Veterinary and Pharmacy ( Brno):
- Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy professor. T. Parak;
- Head of the Department of Drug Technology professor. D. Vethi.
- Signed an agreement on cooperation between universities;
- Received preliminary agreement on areas of cooperation with relevant departments.
From 16 to 22 October 2013, visit of NUPh delegation which composed of head of departments: Gontova T., Ruban H., Evtifeva O. and associate professors Kichimasova Y., Kovalevskaya I., Proskurina K. took place in Poland (Lublin , Wroclaw).
During the visit, the delegation took part in the conference «Plant - the source of research material».
As a result of the visit of the cooperation agreement between the National University of Pharmacy and Medical University of Wroclaw, obtained preliminary agreement on areas of cooperation with the relevant departments, the delegation members were admitted to the Medical Committee of Lublin Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences.