Candidate of Pharmaceutical Sciences (2010), assistant professor (2010), associate professor (2017).
Herbina Nataliia Anatoliivna was born on May 12, 1982 іn Kostopil, Rivne region. Graduated from Zhytomyr Pharmaceutical College named after G.S. Protasevych with honors (2000), the National University of Pharmacy, speciality “Pharmacy” (2005), Master’s degree program (2006), defended her master’s thesis “Modification of the properties of soft medicinal forms using adsorbents,” completed a post-graduate course (2009), defended the thesis “Substantiation of the composition and development of the technology of suppositories with Diacamph and Succifinate for the treatment of proctological diseases” (the scientific supervisor is prof. Dmytriyevsky D.I.). Worked: during 2009 р. – as a senior laboratory assistant, assistant professor (2010-2017), associate professor (from 2017 to the present). In 2019, completed the scientific internship in the laboratory of Drug Technology and Social Pharmacy Department organized by Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas. Author and co-author of more than 120 scientific and methodological works, of which articles – 32, patents – 5, information sheets – 3, scientific-methodical literature – 9.
Scientific areas of interest include the development of the composition and technology of solid and soft drugs with synthetic and herbal components.
Teaching disciplines: “Industrial Technology of Drugs”, “Improvement of Technology of Drugs”, “Technology of Drugs”, “Modern Pharmaceutical Technologies”.
Social activities and responsibility:
– instructor from NUPh during the External independent testing (EIT) of Ukraine;
– Assistant Scientific Secretary of the Scientific Council of NUPh;
– Secretary of the Scientific Council of the Faculty of Pharmacy of NUPh.
- Kondratiuk N. A., Kutsenko T. O., Merzlikin S. I., Dmytrievskyi D. I., Hrudko V. O. Pharmaceutical composition in the form of suppository for treatment of proctologic diseases: patentof Ukraine onutility model № 44173; filed03.2009; issued 25.09.2009, Bul. № 18.
- Kondratiuk N. A., Kutsenko T. O., Merzlykin S. I., Dmytrievskyi D. I., Hrudko V. O. Medicinal composition in form of suppository for treatment of destructive and inflammatory diseases of rectum: patent of Ukraine on utility model № 44937; filed 06.04.2009; issued 26.10.2009, Bul. №
- Ivantsyk L. B., Herbina N. A., Butko Y. O., Bulyha L. O. Pharmaceutical composition of a form of ointment for treating phases I and II of wound process: patent of Ukraine on utility model № 72505; filed 21.12.2011; issued 27.08.2012, Bul. № 16.
- Zaychenko V. S., Ruban О. А., Maslii Yu. S., Herbina N. А., Ravshanov Т. B., Zaychenko A. V. Pharmaceutical composition in the form of suppositories for the treatment of benign prostatic diseases: patent of Ukraine on utility model № 134165; filed10.2018; issued 10.05.2019, Bul. № 9.
- Mischenko O. Ya., Yurchenko K. Yu., Ruban O. A., Herbina N. A., Kalko K. O., Hontova T. M., Zolotaikina M. Yu. The use of a thick extract of tansy flowers (Tanacetum vulgare L.) as an anticholestatic and antispasmodic agent: patent of Ukraine on utility model № 139932; filed07.2019 ; issued 27.01.2020, Bul. №2.
- Technology of production of combined suppositories in the conditions of pharmacies for the treatment of proctologic diseases: information sheet / D.I. Dmytrievskyi, N. A. Kondratiuk. – Kyiv, 2008. Is. 9. 3 p.
- Technology of production of suppositories in the conditions of pharmacies for the use in surgical proctology: information sheet / D. I. Dmytrievskyi, N. Kondratiuk. – Kyiv, 2008. Is. 10. 3 p.
- Technology of production of rectal suppositories with diacamph in the conditions of pharmacies for the use in proctologic practice: information sheet / Д. І. Dmytrievskyi, N. A. Kondratiuk, T. O. Kutsenko, I. Merzlykin – Kyiv, 2009. Is. 30. 3 p.